Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DW: Oops

I totally spaced yesterday and forgot to post something. I also didn't leave work until 9:00 pm so I was pretty fried. This insomnia thing is getting old. I'm officially "de-menstruated" and I am now discovering the joys of kicking the covers off in the middle of the night and five minutes later shivering and pulling them back on.

My business partner left for Hong Kong today and I miss him already. I don't know if its my hormones (or lack thereof) but I've been very emotional lately, and crying at the drop of a hat. I felt terribly sad when reading about Britney's latest escapade. She apparently had a fight with her manager/companion, "Osama" and was photographed sitting on the curb outside of her house, barefoot, in shorts and a trenchcoat, clutching her toy Yorkshire Terrier, looking frightened and desperate. I can't imagine how helpless her family must feel right now.

I've got to get back to work now, but I'll try to post something later in the week.

No comments: